Singularity Aerotech Asia is a premium engineering services and technology company with capabilities ranging from aircraft structural design and analysis, to IoT and Big Data analytics serving various sectors. With a team of world class engineers geared up to deliver high-end services to our growing global customers, SAT.Asia is your one-stop solution center for everything engineering and technology.
Engineering a better tomorrow
through our focus on:
Building world-class team of people; SATeam
Products that deliver real value to the customers
Continuously learning and improving our process
Sustainable business for the benefits of all
Leaving a better planet for the next generation
Our talented engineering team boast an experience of more than 13 years delivering high-end engineering services to global and local aerospace companies.
Our Technology team has a track record of successfully delivering complex data engineering services and IoT services to Malaysian government agencies and corporate entities over the last 5 years.
We are proud to announce that our company has achieved AS9100 and ISO 9001 certifications, highlighting our unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional quality and customer satisfaction. These internationally recognized certifications demonstrate our dedication to meeting stringent aerospace industry standards and ensuring the highest level of quality in all our products and services. By upholding these stringent standards, we aim to foster strong partnerships and be your reliable choice for all your aerospace and related industry requirements.
Chief Executive Officer
MEng in Aeronautics (Imperial College, London) and MBA in Strategic Management (IIUM)
An internationally-proven business leader with over 20 years of experience in technology & aerospace operation, design, engineering and supply chain development. Excellent track record in growing high technology business
locally and internationally. Passionate about developing the local aerospace and high value industry and have worked with the industry and government agencies on national and state-level planning to promote the growth of the industry.
Awards & Achievements
– Best Engineering Supplier by Dornier Seawings GMbH (2020). Currently the only Tier-1 Aerospace Engineering Company in Malaysia
– Shortlisted by European OEM (Deutsche Aircraft) for design and build contract on primary structure worth USD250M. The only Asian company invited for competitive bidding due to excellent track record in Germany
– Head of Technical Committee in Malaysia Aerospace Industry Association
– Technology Consultant for UMW Aerospace
– Secured long-term IoT and Software contracts for Smart Tani (developed in house) with MARDI, MTDC and MAFI. System validated by MDEC technical team
– Secured long-term IoT contracts with MNCs such as Jabil, Spirit Aerosystems and UMW for Smart Trace system (developed in house)
Chief Technical Officer
BEng in Aerospace Engineering (University of Manchester) and MSc in Aerospace Engineering (University of Minnesota)
Rayven is entrusted to ensure the engineering capability development and viability to meet the demand of the company’s business opportunity. With his more than 18 years of experience, he has developed over 5 engineering capabilities in the company and a 3-year technology road map in line with the company’s diversification mission. He has been the primary trainer for the company capability development where he oversees most of the internal training program. With his strong engineering skills, Rayven had been involved and actively leading almost 50 projects in his service. His key responsibilities are to provide consultancy through technical leadership to OEM clients.
Major Projects & Achievements:
– Airbus A350WXB-1000 Fixed Leading Edge Design and Certification
– Airbus A400M Cargo Floor SRM
– Boeing 767 VIP Conversion (Aircraft Cabin Modification) – F&DT assessment
– AG22 Airship Group, Design and Fabrication of Airship AG22
– NMX-1 Aero Nimbus Aircraft, Certification Enginee
The Management Team
Check with us regularly for future updates on SAT International.