- Provides daily support in all office administration activities which include office management, ensures the smooth running of the office, and helps to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations.
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally.
- Monitor office supply levels, and reorder when appropriate.
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation/book-keeping and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
- Schedules and organizes calendar activities such as meetings, agendas, luncheon arrangements, travel plans, and department activities.
- To support any business activity of SAT Asia as seen fit and necessary by the management.
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum 1-year experience as administrative & office assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Experience in Human Resources is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work.