- Conduct engineering related tasks under the supervision of the Senior Engineer and includes checking of work done by peers.
- Responsible for the technical content of the deliverables (analysis files, CAD models, technical reports, etc.), ensuring they meet the customer’s requirements and the standards set by the Senior Engineer.
- Ensure that the Senior Engineer is aware of the engineering tasks that are being conducted.
- Support the Project Engineer in developing a realistic project plan.
- Work in accordance to the project plan created by the Project Engineer which includes meeting deadlines and recording hours spent.
- Maintain communications with colleagues and ensure consistency when working on the same project.
- Proactively find ways of improving efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure all work produce is in accordance with the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Assist the Senior Engineer in leading a technical team during project execution.
- Support the Senior Engineer or Head of Aero Engineering on capability development activities, e.g. training material preparation.
- Support the Senior Engineer in technical scoping activities leading towards a Statement of Work.
- Take ownership of one’s own technical development and pro-actively take measures for self-improvement in their respective capabilities. This includes skills directly related to the capability and soft skills.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering, or other similar degree programs.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge in CAE tools would be a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and with excellent team spirit.