We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our customer existing and/or new network infrastructure project. You will be part of a architecture team that is responsible for maintaining and support hired vendor highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs. As starter you will be assign to Senior Network Engineer as supervisor during your contract days. It is possible to extend or convert your contract depending on performance and project requirement.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Optional: Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Base understanding of IT network infrastructure, including design interpretation (drawing, tech specification) and requirements. This includes fiber and wireless network.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Networking or related field.
- Ability to travel and work on-site within Malaysia.
- Establish a good working relationship with customers to ensure business continuity.
- Project Manager