Top level role who bridge software developer and product owner (and/or project manager) on translating client business requirement into a document which explain how the application work in a simple manner via visual language such as flowchart and wireframe for different user role and store it as a part of document called Functional Specification Design (FDS) and other supporting document for both parties.
- Responsible for planning and facilitating user requirement capture sessions.
- Responsible for documenting interaction (questions and responses) from client and generate sketches or simple interface for both party to understand.
- Adhere to company data functional and user interface standards in the design of application user interface, including screen layout, access, and navigation.
- Manage, version and update document repository as requirement changes from time to time per project.
- Document decisions and the supporting reasons for the action made at each scrum sprint meeting
- Identify and communicate project and design risks to the project manager.
- Manage tasks according to prescribed project priorities and provide progress reports on projects
- Collaborate with software developer on how the requirement will be translated to application that were approved by project manager
- Responsible for the creation or review of user documentation for assigned projects
- Provide regular progress reports and updates on tasks and job estimates to supervisor and project management as necessary
- Comply with department methodologies and software development methodologies.
- Enrolled in Software Engineering, IT management or equivalent diploma in computer science field.
- Familiar with BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) software tools such as Microsoft Visio, Draw.io, Bonitasoft, or similar.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as analyst programmer or involve in translating business requirement to developing web or mobile application.
- Head of Solutions