The following statements explain the general terms of Singularity Aerotech Asia SDN BHD. (“SAT Asia”) regarding the collection and processing of your personal data by SAT Asia. SAT Asia is committed to the protection of your personal data and compliance of all applicable personal data protection laws and regulations in Malaysia.
2. YOUR CONSENT
By providing your personal data to SAT Asia, you have read and accepted the statements herein; and you have consented to the processing of your personal data by SAT Asia in the manner set out herein. If you provide personal data of third parties to SAT Asia, you warrant and represent to SAT Asia that you have obtained the required consent of the third parties for the processing of the relevant personal data by SAT Asia in the manner set out herein.
3. NOTICE AND CHOICE PRINCIPLE STATEMENT
- SAT Asia may be required to collect personal data from you during the course of your dealings with SAT Asia or for the purpose of SAT Asia’s business activities. Such personal data may include (but not limited to) name as per identity card, identity number, age, contact number, residential address, email address, birth date, gender, race, nationality, occupation, designation, bank account details, information of your company such as name, registration number and address, information as to physical or mental health, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of an offence and such other data necessary for the purposes which the personal data is collected.
- The personal data provided by you to SAT Asia may be processed by SAT Asia for the following purposes: –
- to administer the business or contractual relationship between SAT Asia and you and/or the Agency of your employment;
- to communicate with you and/or the Agency of your employment;
- to administer customer relationship management procedures;
- to provide you with information about the activities, products, services, events and programs sponsored and/or participated by SAT Asia;
- to provide you with information about the products, services, events and programs offered by selected third parties that may interest you;
- to facilitate payment in connection with the business or contractual dealings between SAT Asia and you;
- to conduct research, study, assessment, survey and/or prepare reports/statistics for purpose of SAT Asia’s business activities;
- to respond to your enquiries;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to SAT Asia, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to SAT Asia;
- for SAT Asia’s internal record keeping; and/or
- other lawful business activities of SAT Asia.
- The personal data provided by you to SAT Asia may, if required, be disclosed to the following classes of third parties:
- agents, contractors, auditors, consultants, accountants, insurers, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers of SAT Asia’s;
- regulatory bodies, government bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- any person to whom SAT Asia is compelled or required to do so under the law; and/or
- our shareholders.
- Generally, the personal data processed by SAT Asia is collected from you or provided by a third party to SAT Asia for the aforesaid purposes.
- Please note that your personal data is necessary for SAT Asia to carry out the aforesaid purposes. The failure to supply such personal data will or may:
- result in SAT Asia being unable to administer the business or contractual relationship between SAT Asia and you and/or your company;
- result in SAT Asia being unable to provide you with information about the products, services, offered by selected third parties which may interest you.
- You have a right to request access to and for correction of your personal data. You may also choose to limit the processing of your personal data. If you would like to make any of such requests, kindly submit your request in writing to SAT Asia at the postal/email address specified in paragraph 7 below. We may charge you an administration fee for such request.
- If you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of the personal data, kindly communicate to SAT Asia in writing at the postal/email address specified in paragraph 7 below.
4. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
SAT Asia has implemented security policies and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with such requirements of the applicable personal data protection laws and regulations. Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purpose of data storage or processing, we may transfer the personal data to a third party service or product providers within or outside Malaysia, under similar level of security measures.
5. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
This statement may be revised and updated from time to time. SAT Asia recommends that you visit this webpage to review the most updated version of this statement each time you provide your personal data to SAT Asia.
In case of discrepancies between the English and Malay versions of this statement, the English version shall prevail.
7. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this statement, you may contact SAT Asia at: –
Singularity Aerotech Asia Sdn. Bhd.
B.13.03, Menara BATA,
Petaling Jaya Trade Centre,
Jalan PJU 8/8, Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
or call us at 03-7495 5222