Want to work with us?
Check out this space for job vacancies in SAT.Asia!
27 April 2022
Product Developer (Permanent & Intern Roles Available)
- Assist the Special Projects (SP) Team in the development of web and mobile based applications or related tech product
- Interface with cross-functional stakeholders throughout product development period
- Assist in development of product concepts and key functionalities including field and QA testing and documentation
- Development of product UI/UX concepts and functionalities
- Assist in technical feasibility analysis, market research and costing exercises
- Assist on day-to-day workflow planning for product development
- Bachelor’s Degree from Computer Science, Engineering, or other related degree programs
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Internship or contract positions available with possibility for full-time employment
- Able to think creatively, problem solve, collaborate and take ownership of tasks
- Enthusiastic about exploring new technologies and concepts
- Prior experience in high-fidelity wireframing and UX choreography is an added bonus.
13 December 2021
Backend Developer (PHP Laravel)
- Designing, coding, customizing, and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Prepare system documentations including preparation of user / installation manual etc.
- Conduct unit testing and together with project team member to be involved in software system integration.
- Maintain standards compliance & best practices within the project / organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- More than 3 years of experience in Software Development project.
- Good programming skill set with PHP Framework type (Laravel, CodeIgniter).
Lead Data Scientist
- Design data structure to ease analytical function based on existing SaaS products
- Manage data catalog for ETL processing which pave way for more critical analytic models.
- Leads development of big data analytic and utilization as well as the coordination of cross-functional analytic services.
- Consistently identify key risk when it comes to data gathering and accumulation of old historical data.
- Advise and work with the team on solving technical problem
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Data Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Netcentric or any related field.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in related field.
- Experience in cloud based services such as AWS/Google Cloud/Alicloud.
- Having experience working in a mid to big group of team.
Email your CV to: [email protected]